This is a combinator effect patch design to degenerate, distort all incoming audio and to simulate the effect of Tape, Vinyl and poorly looked after cables. Although these types of devices have been done time and time before, I can guarantee that none of them sound quite like this one!
- Five (5) "tape models" - based on Impulse Responses from the Reason Factory Sound Bank, including a dial for Wobble/Wow
- Simulated Hiss, Hum (both provided by Umpf Retro drums) and Vinyl noise.
- Tape style Drive and Compression, as well as a Noise Shaper and Bit Crusher.
- Analog-style delay powered by yet another Impulse Response from the Reason FSB
- Additional option to turn the device "Off", when the transport is not running (useful to stop the noise from consistently bleeding out)
Essentially, you can add some gentle analog grit to your audio or completely destroy it - as you wish.
Requirements: Reason 12 or higher; as well as Umpf Retro Drums Rack Extension by Reason Studios
Download for free - or buy me coffee :)